Sunday 20 March 2011

Selena doesn't understand Justin's thinking

Justin Bieber perhaps understand Selena Gomez, but she doesn't understand his need to grow out his facial hair.

Selena said on Sirius XM’s radio show, "I actually don’t [encourage the facial hair]"

However, she said she hates life pieces, she admitted she fully face hair is not against the idea, she laughing and said, "No…I like it. You’ve got to commit [to growing a mustache]. You can’t just be like, ‘Let me now do a little one’".

Justin shared his plans about his facial hair on Twitter earlier in this month. He told his fans, "I'm not shaving for a month so you all can see my mustache... I'm pumped".

Selena about the most open about his relationship alongside the Biebs want to know every detail, she recalled, "I get it. You know what’s funny? I did a movie with Katie Cassidy. But when I was 12, I hated her because she dated Jesse McCartney… I was in love with Jesse McCartney. And he was with Katie Cassidy, and it was the end of the world for me. I actually didn’t [tell her at the time]… We’re about to do a bunch of press together [for 'Monte Carlo'] so I’m sure the story will come out. And I love her, she’s the sweetest thing ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment