Tuesday 14 December 2010

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are Just Friends


Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had been currently a few snack dates together, but they don’t look in close they are looking just friend.

Selena told, "People ask me, you know, if we have friends in the business, friends who aren't in the business, and I say yeah, I'm very lucky I have friends who are in it. We're not any different. We're very lucky, but we just like to hang out. They shouldn't be stopping us from going out to dinner and things like that."

Justin Bieber was still arrest himself ended his Grammy awards nomination but he also performed at the concert, he told backstage to the folk, "I'm very excited. It's definitely amazing. I'm really excited I have this opportunity".

Gomez says, "I just as excited about her pal's nominations. He worked so hard and I definitely think he deserves it."

No comments:

Post a Comment