Tuesday 7 December 2010

Justin Bieber: 'turned down' by girls


Justin Bieber 16-year-old singer insists that despite worldwide fame and popularity, he is just as tender to rejection as other people but insists he "can't remember" who spurned his advances.
If he falled down by a girl, he replied, "Yeah.. I don't remenber her name". He attention from the crowds of screaming fans who would jump at the great opportunity to romance him.
He said, “It’s so early, they are out there screaming.And now just my dream has been definitely come true.
He said, "I love seeing my fans and I love performing their. Being able to sing for my fans is amazing.”

While Justin has previously been rejected by a mystery woman, he has a fan in Selena Gomez.

The 18-year-old singer said: " I love him I would do everything for his because he is my best friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment